4-H Enrollment Process
Enrollment begins July 1st. Online enrollment will open August 15th. Returning members must be enrolled by the 4th Monday in November (November 27, 2023). To make sure you are eligible to show in the 2024 fairs please see the requirements as outlined in Steps to Success in 4-H (PDF revised July 2022) and Steps to Success in 4-H FAQ (PDF 2022-2023).
Basic enrollment steps are below. If you're new to 4-H or need a few more details, please see our NEW Humboldt County 4-H Enrollment Guide (PDF)!
- Log onto ZSuite
Only create a new family profile if you are new to 4-H. If you have enrolled in the past 5 years do not create a new account. Returning families will log in with the email they used in 4-H Online. If you have trouble resetting your password or have a new email address, please call the local 4-H office at (707) 445-7351.
- Update existing profiles of each member re-enrolling
(Only new families or new members will add "Household Members")
- Fill out the Online Payment Form
Pay securely with a credit card, mail a check, or select an enrollment fee scholarship through the link below.
- Youth - $72
- Adult - $33
Additional Enrollment Steps
You will not be officially enrolled in 4-H until we have received your program fees and confirmed your enrollment on 4-H Online.
- Adult Volunteers:
- New Volunteers - Adults must complete all steps outlined in the Initial Appointment Process, which includes fingerprinting and clearance (via Live Scan), New Volunteer Orientation, and training videos for new volunteers on eXtension. Please contact the office for the "Initial Appointment Process" document.
- Past Volunteers - If you were an Adult Volunteers in years past, but were not approved as an Adult Volunteer last program year, you must repeat the Initial Appointment Process.
- Returning Volunteers - If you were an Adult Volunteer last year you must watch the 4-H Returning Volunteer videos on eXtension.
- An individual must be 18 years or older to become a 4-H Adult Volunteer.
- An Adult Volunteer cannot simultaneously be a 4-H youth member. Depending upon the roles and responsibilities of a volunteer position, additional age restrictions may apply.
- Humboldt County 4-H Live Scan form will be provided by the Humboldt 4-H Office
- Download Humboldt County Live Scan Locations (PDF)
- See our updated 4-H Frequently Asked Questions (PDF).
- Enrolling in 4-H means you agree to the following 4-H Code of Conduct for Youth & Adults
If you have questions regarding the 4-H Online Enrollment System please call the 4-H Office. No Internet access: If you or someone you know does not have access to the Internet, your local library should have computers set up to the network that you may use or call the 4-H Office at (707) 445-7351 to set up an appointment.