Humboldt County 4-H Management Team
Volunteer to Support Humboldt County 4-H
Humboldt County 4-H program is managed by the Humboldt County 4-H Management Team. This team of leaders provide the following:
- Extend the benefits of 4-H to more youth
- Increase program delivery excellence
- Create new volunteer opportunities with specific focus
- Provide an application and selection process with equal access for all
- Empower youth adult partnerships invested where their greatest interest lies
- Better utilize our resources
4-H Management Team Committees, Position Descriptions and Application:
Each committee director is assigned to the executive committee. The director or committee representative provides a report at each Management Team meeting. Each Committee needs youth and adult members.
The Management Team key functions are:
- Visioning and planning for growth and insuring high quality and consistency.
- Resource development - people, partners, funds.
- Fiscal accountability - budgeting, financial oversight, stewardship of community investment.
The Program Development Team key functions are:
- Insure quality programs so that youth will experience the same opportunities.
- Offer a wide range of programs to meet diverse needs of youth.
- Strategize on ways to make 4-H happen for more youth.
- Focus on outcomes for youth and adults within the 4-H Program.
Officer Position Descriptions:
Management Team Committee Director Position Descriptions:
Program Development Team Committee Director Position Descriptions:
Agendas, Minutes and Finances
August 31st, 2020 - Special Meeting
June 1st, 2020
June 3rd, 2019
September 24th, 2018
(You may request past documentation prior to the year displayed by contacting the office directly 707-445-7351. This information is updated when available.)