Humboldt County 4-H Management Team
Volunteer to support Humboldt 4-H
Humboldt County 4-H program is managed by the Humboldt County 4-H Management Team. This team of leaders provide:
- Extend the benefits of 4-H to more youth
- Increase program delivery excellence
- Create new volunteer opportunities with specific focus
- Provide an application and selection process with equal access for all
- Empower youth adult partnerships invested where their greatest interest lies
- Better utilize our resources
4-H Management Team Committees, Position Descriptions and Applications:
Each committee director is assigned to the executive committee. The director or committee representative provides a report at each Management Team meeting. Each Committee needs youth and adult members.
The Management Team key functions are:
- Visioning and planning for growth and insuring high quality and consistency.
- Resource development - people, partners, funds.
- Fiscal accountability - budgeting, financial oversight, stewardship of community investment.
Officer Position Descriptions
Management Team Application
Position Descriptions for Management Team Committee Directors can be downloaded from the links below.
4-H Program Development Team Committees, Job Descriptions and Applications:
Each committee chair is assigned to the executive committee. The chair or committee representative provides a report at each Management Team meeting. Each Committee needs youth and adult members.
The Program Development Team key functions are:
- Insure quality programs so that youth will experience the same opportunities.
- Offer a wide range of programs to meet diverse needs of youth.
- Strategize on ways to make 4-H happen for more youth.
- Focus on outcomes for youth and adults within the 4-H Program.
Position Descriptions for Program Development Team Committee Directors can be downloaded from the links below.
Agendas, Minutes and Finances
January 28th, 2019
November 26th, 2018
September 24th, 2018
(You may request past documentation prior to the year displayed by contacting the office directly 707-445-7351. This information is updated when available.)