Staff Research Associate IIHumboldt County Office
5630 South Broadway
Eureka, CA 95503-6998
- Pickles, Brian; Twieg, Brendan (2015). "Local adaptation in migrated interior Douglas-fir seedlings is mediated by ectomycorrhizas and other soil factors." New Phytologist 207(3): 858-871.
- Brooks, Denise; Twieg, Brendan (2013). "Physical extent, frequency, and intensity of phosphatase activity varies on soil profiles across a Douglas-fir chronosequence." Soil Biology and Biochemistry 64: 1-8.
- Jones, Melanie; Twieg, Brendan (2010). "Functional complementarity of Douglas-fir ectomycorrhizas for extracellular enzyme activity after wildfire or clearcut logging." Functional Ecology 24: 1139-1151.
- Twieg, Brendan; Durall, Daniel (2009). "Influence of soil nutrients on ectomycorrhizal communities in a chronosequence of mixed temperate forests." Mycorrhiza 19: 305-316.
- Jones, Melanie; Twieg, Brendan (2008). "Location relative to a patch affects the ECM community more than patch size in the first season after timber harvesting on Vancouver Island, British Columbia." Forest Ecology and Management 255: 1342-1352.
- Twieg, Brendan; Durall, Daniel (2007). "Ectomycorrhizal fungal succession in mixed temperate forests." New Phytologist 176(2): 437-447.